In the Edit settings page, Moodle offers faculty the option to release content at a specified time.
- For any Activity or Resource, under the Restrict Access tab, select Add restriction.
2. Select Date from which you want the content to be available.
3. Next, you can specify to the time.
4. If you want to re-hide the content at a later date, you can add a second restriction. For the second restriction you must switch the Date field from from to until.
5. Once you click Save and return to course, the student will be see that there is content available for viewing at the selected date.