You can use the Import tool to copy course content from one Moodle course site to another.
1. Go to the course into which you wish to import content. On the navigation bar on the top left of the screen, click on the multiple gears icon.
You will see a lot of option in a box that opens up. Click on the Import tab.2. In the course selection page that follows, select the course from which you want to import data. If the course is not shown in the list, use the search box to find the course by its name. If you have taught many of the same courses, it is helpful to know the CRN to ensure you get the right version. Search Course Counts to find the CRN for a course. Once you have selected the right course, click Continue.
3. On the Backup settings page, simply Click Next.
4. On the Schema Settings page, all content items are selected to be imported by default. You can use the check boxes to deselect any items you do not want to import. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Next.
5. The following page is basically just a confirmation of the settings and what is to be included. Items with a red X will not be imported. Items with a green check mark will be imported. Scroll to the bottom and click Perform Insert.
7. You should now see a confirmation message. Click Continue to return to your course, where you will find the imported content.