The journal activity enables teachers to obtain students feedback about a specific topic.
2. Select Journal from the menu. Then click Add at the bottom of the pop-up window.
3. This will redirect you to a page where, in the General section, you enter the name and an introduction or the prompt of the journal assignment.
4. In the Days Available option, select the number of days/weeks you want the journal to remain available.
5. In the Grade section, you may select the grade or scale and which category the journal assignment is listed under in the gradebook.
6. After selecting the desired settings, click the Save and return to course button to add the journal assignment to your course.
To delete a journal, please see this post.